BLOG » the blind leading the blind (part 23):
1. when you’re at a concert and you’re worried cuz your friend is acting weird and you think she’s mad at you cuz she’s being passive aggressive- THEN the show starts and you get all in your head wondering if people are watching you tapping to the beat with your heel/foot and thinking it looks dumb, or you are way too conscious about your facial expressions as you listen to the music, cuz you think people are judging you and ultimately making fun of you: just remember that you and everyone in that room is gonna die. So get the fuck over it and smile…. while you can.
2. it’s important to listen to the Beatles.
3. “I’m just not that into ‘it” ” is the alternate version of “he’s just not that into you” – for today’s woman.
4. if a tree falls in the forest, it totally makes a sound.
5. maybe don’t tell someone how many times you’ve seen them in public. If you’ve seen them and remember every detail- but they never saw or noticed you– that could be a bad sign.
6. you can’t go wrong giving a girl a classic lambskin Chanel purse with gold hardware.
7. in a perfect world, you’d only be having sex with guys who, if they accidentally got you pregnant, you might not even consider having an abortion. Stay in school though kids.
8. don’t spoil movies for people you jerk! what are you a sadist?
9. claiming dibs on a guy is not allowed. If you aren’t dating him/never dated him- he’s up for grabs. People don’t own people.
10. however, you are not allowed to date your best friends serious ex boyfriend. if you feel very strongly about it though, you have to take your friend out to dinner and ask her for permission. there are no rules, jut try to treat people the way you’d like to be treated. and chemistry is chemistry, so work it out so everyone can be happy and remain friends!