BLOG » the blind leading the blind (part 74):
1. eckhart tolle? more like ECKHART TOTALLY!
2. you’re ONLY as sick as your secrets.
3. every time you’re a dick, it creates a ripple effect! not only does your dick-ness make you feel bad/heated/angry for being dickly, but you can count on the person you’re being a dick to being weird and dickly to the person he/she runs into next. so think about what you’re putting out and creating in the world. people don’t exist in a bubble. we have affect one another… even when you think you couldn’t POSSIBLY!
4. such a lie: ‘whatever’s out is all we have.’ FUCK YOU!
5. always drive super slow over speed bumps to avoid boob saggage. you’ll thank me in 10 years.
6. can’t find the time to work out? Park further away from your destination. Those extra footsteps all add up!
7. i know they say ‘life isn’t a dress rehearsal’, but even if it were, sweatpants still wouldn’t be ok.
8. don’t EVER use the term ‘butthurt’! it’s gross and unrefined. it’s very ‘hella’/san diago/oakland-esque. and those things aren’t good.
9. drinking alcohol during the day is NEVER ok. it’s like holding up a RED sign that says ‘i’m a loser!’ or best case scenario ‘i’m a WINNER with issues’.
10. whoa, exercise really does make you happier. It’s not just a sham.