BLOG » the blind leading the blind (part 82):
1. when you order delivery just for you and the restaurant brings your food with two sets of utensils… it’s time to start ordering less food.
2. there are so many invisible variables when it comes to a relationship. so much of it can be great, but all it takes is that subtle x factor that isn’t right (that you can’t quiet put your finger on) that can ruin it/make it crumble/make it not right.
3. town cars are soooo much chic’er than limos. trust.
4. girls: please don’t refer to yourself as a ‘slut’! let other people do that for you… behind your back.
5. I wonder if the delivery guy from the restaurant I’ve been ordering from a TON recently is having sexual fantasies about me now too.
6. if you’re at the point where when you tell your friends you’re having a fight with your boyfriend/girlfriend and they respond ‘what is it NOW?’ it MAY be time to reevaluate your relationship.
7. an expired condom is better than NO condom.
8. sloppy chic bangs make you look younger because only a youthful idiot would cut their own bangs.
9. sex with someone new, who you’re excited about, is filled with infinite possibilities. whereas sex with an ex is just sad and will more likely than not leave you lonelier than you were before.
10. just because I’ll love you forever doesn’t mean I want to be with you now.
ps: follow me on twitter @imboycrazy