BLOG » the blind leading the blind (part 86):
1. sometimes who you don’t sleep with is even more important than who you DO sleep with.
2. one of the worst things about the iPhone is when you’re about to take a photo and you turn on the camera and the camera’s facing you and you see yourself from an angle that makes you cringe! an angle you’ve never seen before, didn’t even know existed, and makes you want to die!
3. remember how it was all about coconut water, and then it wasn’t. Well it’s all about coconut water again! I know. Me too.
4. before you start questioning your self-worth because a guy isn’t texting or calling you like your ego would like him to… decide if you even like HIM! cuz chances are, you might not even like him anyway.
5. dear dudes, a random text at two in the morning that says “so when are we making out?” doesn’t do it for me or any other girls with self-respect, who are worth dating. but, then again, you probably have no interest in actually dating… so come on over! sorry i overreacted.
6. do something that scares you every day!
7. when referring to yourself as someone who wants to do something/achieve something: it’s ‘aspiring’ not ‘inspiring’. but i’d rather you didn’t refer to yourself as being an ‘aspiring’ anything… cuz it just makes you sound like a loser who will never actually achieve whatever bullshit it is you aspire to achieve to begin with. good talk.
8. referring to your stomach as your ‘tummy tum’ is adorable, and totally NOT annoying.
9. hey, asshole: wait till people come out of the elevator or train before you go in!
10. I don’t believe in bumper stickers! And neither should you.