BLOG » the blind leading the blind (part 88):
1. costume parties are so bossy! RSVP: NO!
2. don’t WRITE tweets, COMPOSE them.
3. don’t date/engage with people who wear fedoras. just trust me.
4. stop worrying about people liking you. you should be more concerned with whether or not you like them!
5. in a way, the casual unannounced drop by is the best thing in the world because it immediately shows you who to cut out of your life.
6. the best part about inviting a boy over to your house instead of going out, is that you don’t have to choose shoes that go with your outfit. you can just answer the door barefoot! this is when you can showcase all the outfits you don’t have shoes for!!! #yay!
7. before you start telling all of your friends all of your dating/ life drama… hold back. you don’t need all your fucked up friends (this includes your parents) weighing in on your life. keep a little something for you, and be your own life advisor!
8. whenever you’re starving and about to bite into some sort of food that looks like it might give you food poisoning… always remember: at least there’s a chance you’ll lose seven pounds. seven pounds!
9. you know someone REALLY thinks your text was funny when they respond: ‘haaggahaha!’ dont you see?! They think you’re sooo unbelievably funny and are laughing sooo hard for real, that they be typo-ing all over the muthah-fuckin place and hitting that ‘g’ by mistake!! may ALL your texts warrant a ‘haaggahahagag’ reply!
10. i know you’re saving your fancy purse for a special occasion (and no, I’m not talking about your vagina.) But what if you die tomorrow? Every day is a special occasion.