BLOG » the blind leading the blind (part 109):
1. ‘jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.’ – drake ‘over my dead body’
2. never break up with a guy who offers to mount your tv on your wall BEFORE he mounts your tv on your wall.
3. if school curricula were determined by the subjects’ contributions to future happiness, 50% would be allocated to relationships. -Alain de Botton / @alaindebotton
4. hey guys! guess what?! lilacs are back! girls love lilacs! give girls some lilacs!
5. if his favorite book is ‘the story of the eye’ throw out all the eggs in your fridge and break up with him immediately! you AREN’T that kind of gurl!
6. never let a relationship interfere with your career. if it interferes with your work, that means it’s the wrong relationship. OR that you are a career driven selfish monster who is incapable of love and opening your life up in a real way. but hey, YOU decide.
7. stream of consciousness style texting has got to stop. it’s too much and makes my phone beep to the point of wanting to kill myself and/or the person texting me.
8. no way! that’s so kewl! you met a guy while he was riding his bike?! awesome! but before you go out with him… make sure dude owns a CAR!
9. be in the world but not of the world.
10. play truth or dare more. especially if your friends are a bunch of terrified, shy, pussies. it’s perfect for coaxing your friends out of their shell!
PS: follow me on twitter @imboycrazy
PPS: this is one of my favorite songs in the entire world…