BLOG » the blind leading the blind (part 111):
1. people who are TRULY qualified to be a life coach would NEVER refer to themselves as a life coach.
2. NOBODY likes drop crotch pants! Who approved this design? an A sexual japanese yoga instructor?! NO!
3. One of the most crushing things is when you realize that not everybody in the world is in love with you. ugh. the worst!
4. if you can’t say it in person, don’t say it over text.
5. i actually don’t think ENOUGH people are people pleasers.
6. hey girls, you know that rogue bit of hair you missed on the top of your knee that’s like so super hard to get rid of when shaving your legs? GET RID OF IT!
7. always look on the bright side/be prepared: if & when you DO get herpes, at least have a list of all the people with herpes you’ve been too scared, but DYING to sleep with thus far!
8. when someone sends you a we transfer file, don’t ignore it and then lie to the person, saying that you watched the vid or whatever it is they sent you. download it first and THEN ignore the content. why? because the sender knows if you’ve downloaded it or not via confirmation email. At least with the pity download, the sender won’t feel unheard, even though they are!
9. yes, phone sex is totally embarrassing. but IM sex is HUMILIATING.
10. in regards to relationships: keep moving forward until someone is worth stopping for.