BLOG » the blind leading the blind (part 113):
1. if you’re gonna be an addict… at least be HIGH FUNCTIONING!
2. isn’t “Friends with benefits” more like “People who aren’t in love, fucking”?
3. show midriff… but NOT belly button.
4. i think we can all stop saying ‘pet peeve’ for the rest of our lives. it’s totally outdated & lame. how about ‘something that bothers me is…’?
5. one of the most POWERFUL ways Beyoncé has inspired me is by leading by example & giving me permish to not have tiny thighs but STILL feel sexy! i hope this makes you feel good too. #liberation
6. whatever Francis Bean and Lourdes do is RIGHT.
7. people fall into 2 categories: those who call California ‘Cali, and those who know better.
8. Do you ever wonder how many murderers & pedophiles you walk past every day without realizing it? Start.
9. ‘once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater’ is a saying i don’t agree with. i DO think if you cheat in ONE relationship & you’re taken back, you’ll cheat again. but different partners are different experiences.
10. stores that never seem to be open but never go out of business = human trafficking fronts.